We go boldly and beautifully into this age, no longer as the feeble and weak elderly generation to come. We take our shields of protection, our wealth of advanced knowledge, girding our health and well-being into this century like no other. Join in this journey of longevity and live more beautifully than ever before.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Time Out, Having Fun!
In the course of life there are times, if we take the time, to play and have fun, and if we are lucky we can just be fun whether playing or not! Really it only depends on the frame of mind we are in. Personally, I would just like to "be"fun without playing at all. There are reminders everywhere of how we can 'be" this. This morning I was sitting on the pot and as usual my little chinese "Chewie" short for Chewbacca, opened the door and came in to wait on his beloved master to finish her business and he accidentally fell over after he non-chalantly sat on the edge of a bath rug. He rolled over with some surprise but then just sat there perplexed and I found this to be hilariously funny! And I thought how simple a thing to get to tickled about and how even while there was no one else around to share in the laughter, I realized how these are the times when I am reminded of how to "be" fun in life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment