We go boldly and beautifully into this age, no longer as the feeble and weak elderly generation to come. We take our shields of protection, our wealth of advanced knowledge, girding our health and well-being into this century like no other. Join in this journey of longevity and live more beautifully than ever before.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Listening Quietly
The gifts we are given each time we listen are there for the taking. Even in the hustle and bustle when we quieten ourselves we can hear the voice within. Sometimes I am so amazed at the messages I am given and I am so glad that I have learned to sit...in the moment. I can count the times, one just recently, where the gift of another's voice came upon my ability to follow the direction I was given to hear that which was sought. In sorrow or grief, or loneliness, feeling powerless, not knowing which direction to take, or not knowing the answers, if I will sit in silence and remain open to the voice within I am always directed or given the answers for which I do not always know the question at the time, but later I know what it is that was asked. It is this wisdom that comes as we grow in years that makes our lives so much more beautiful each day we live longer and more abundantly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment